- About SEWA
- East Coast
- Mid West
- South East
- South West
- West Coast
- Seattle, WA
- Portland, OR
- Sacramento, CA
- Bay Area, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Denver, CO
- Los Angles
- Annual Fundraiser - 2013
- Annual Fundraiser - 2012
- Get Inspired
- Past Programs
- SEWA Family Services
- SEWA in High School
- Youth For Sewa
- Yuva For Sewa
- Sewa In News
- Annual Reports
- Contact Us
Contribute to Sewa USA (IRS Tax ID: 20-0638718 )
1. Make Your Contribution Online
Make an online donation to Sewa International by login and using your Master/Visa/Amex/Discover credit card. You may also choose a project you want your donation to go by specifying on PayPal page. For Google, please forward your receipt email to firstname.lastname@example.org and name of the project.
And If you want to donate as guest user then please contact local chapter volunteer or send email to email@example.com for guest login and password.
By creating an account at Sewausa.org you will be able to get all the updates and work done by sewausa. we do not share our donor information with any third party for marketing purposes.
Please click on the link return to Sewa International, once your donation is complete through google checkout.
2. Mail Your Contribution
You may also make your donation by personal check, payable to "Sewa International" and mail it to:
Sewa International USA
P O Box 820867, Houston,TX 77282-0867
3. Periodic Withdrawal
Donor can now sign up so that the contribution is transferred from your donation from your bank on periodic basis, i.e. every month. To download form click here. Send completed form to address above or fax to 1-510-405-8654.
4. Donate Used Car, Boat or RV
It is simple. All you have to do is contact Donation Line and provide them
Sewa USA client code 2066. Donation Line accepts used cars (working or not), RVs, boats or other vehicles.
Donation Line Contact Information
- Spread the word by referring your friends, family members, co-workers to Sewa International.
- Contact temples and local community organizations and inform them about the service activities of Sewa International.
- Start a chapter in your region to create awareness and raise funds for the various service projects of Sewa International in India and other countries. Contact Sree at 440-318-9660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org on how to start a chapter.
- Become a volunteer with an existing chapter in your region and participate in meetings and fundraising events .