Terms and Conditions
1. Judges decision will be FINAL.
2. Participant Donation - $15 for Solo, $10 each participant for Group.
3. As per our rules one dance school can send the entries for FIVE performances.
4. Group Dance should have a minimum of 3 participants and maximum of 10 participants.
5. Competition is within age group and within a category. A Dance Category must have a min of 3 registered competing groups in a particular age group in order to compete. For instance, we need 3 entries for a specific age-group in Classical Category (any listed dance form) to qualify as a competing event. Similarly, we need 3 entries in the Folk and Bollywood Category for a specific age-group to qualify as a competing event. So there will be a total of 8 competition groups.
6. Limited spots for performances and will be filled on first come first serve basis.
7. Participant can only have ONE performance per entry charge.
8. Cancellation - You can cancel registration anytime however, your Registration fee is non refundable
9. Each performance cannot exceed SEVEN minutes, irrespective of category. Minimum THREE minutes and maximum of SEVEN minutes.
10. All performances will be subject to pre-screening for music and dance steps for appropriateness.
11. All those performing are required to do so in appropriate costumes.
12. Sewa has the right to refuse participation to any participant for non-compliance with rules of the competition or due to late arrival.
13. Each participant must sign the Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form as a part of accepting the rules -
Waiver and Release: I, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Nonprofit and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services I receive from Nonprofit. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Nonprofit from any liability or claim that I may have against Nonprofit with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I receive from Nonprofit or occurring while I am performing or while I am at the venue.
14. Participation in the event grants your permission for Sewa to videograph and shoot pictures during and in connection with the Sewa Dancing Stars competition. The video and pictures taken by Sewa representative will not be distributed to third party.
15. Donations are tax deductible. All donations go to Sewa ASPIRE Tutorials.
16. Note: If a participant brings 5 family members/friends in the audience, we will waive their registration fee. Upon purchase of Audience tickets, waiver will be effective. You are required to furnish the following information First Name/Last Name/Phone/Email Id of family members/friends buying ticket.
17. The same set of rules will apply for all participants of all ages.