Sewa Phoenix Chapter - LEAD 2022
(LEAD - Leadership, Education And Development)
A great opportunity to experience the joy of giving by getting involved in community service, meet socially aware community leaders, develop leadership, teamwork and organizational skills, and have fun along the way besides achieving Sewa recognition certificate and United States PVSA - Presidential Volunteer Service Award* (conditions apply).
Program Dates: Pre-Launch Info Session - Sunday, March 27th, 2022
Launch Date - Friday, April 1st, 2022
April 2022 - November 2022
Limited seats, on first come first served basis. Equal opportunity employer. Open to all racial, ethnic, religious, and gender backgrounds.
- Minimum 50 hours of community service
- High-School Student (in or in-coming) 8th-12th grader
- Remain Active in the program throughout
- Weekend community service during School year
- Community Service hours outside of Sewa are not transferable
- Parent involvement is required where needed and must commit at least 10 hours on a working day for the whole program
- Students need to be sincerely committed to the values of Sewa with integrity and discipline.
- Selection criteria: Limited seats, on first come first served basis. Open to all racial, ethnic, religious, and gender backgrounds.
Get Involved in the following volunteering opportunities in 2022 :
- Sewa Phoenix Area Initiatives -
a. Adopt a Park
b. Food and donation drive
c. Tech project - Build a Website
d. Fundraising to support Sewa project
e. Planning and organizing Sewa events like 'Youth talent show.
f. Interaction with community leaders and health awareness workshops
- Create your own DIY initiative to address community needs
In order to apply, please use the Register button.
*The PVSA will be awarded per the guidelines mentioned on this website.
For general questions- please refer to the FAQ
Contact email@example.com for any questions.