For a richer surfing experience on our website, please update your browser. Update my browser now!
1. We believe in the Dharmic principles of “Serving Humanity is Serving Divinity” and “Unity in Diversity.”
2. We believe in service above self.
3. We practice team work and self-reliance.
4. We are proactive and responsive to the needs of society while promoting ‘Self Reliance’ among those who are served.
5. We are pluralistic, trustworthy and transparent.
6. We create a positive impact through operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
7. We respect and safeguard our environment.
8. We value our volunteers, donors and partners.
9. We respect the dignity of every human being, consider humanity as one family (vasudhaiva kutumbakam) while serving them regardless of race, color, religion, nationality, gender, and sexual orientation.
10. We accept and celebrate diversity in people and community, we are sensitive to the cultural backgrounds of people we serve.