DIY Campaign: Pragati Prathishtan
In the areas of Jawhar & Mokhada Tahsils, we implement programs on the following:
- Improvement of health status and promoting quality education.
- Promotion and increasing agricultural activities and creating marketing linkages for the same
- Various methods for water conservation and implementation of drinking water supply schemes
- Construction of biogas
- Providing solar energy
- Running hostel facilities for the students staying in remote parts of the tahsil as well as deaf and mute students
- Education through special school for deaf & mute children thus helping in their rehabilitation.
Our vision here, at Pragati Pratishthan is:
- To improve the living conditions of rural and tribal people in Jawhar Tahsil by developing environment friendly land and water resource programs.
- To improve the environment and eco-system.
- To arrest the distress migration.
- To improve the socioeconomic status of tribal people and strive for their overall development
- To facilitate the growth of community based institutions that support and sustain the Natural Resources Management programs
- To provide equal opportunities to children with hearing disability.