Trophy Distribution Announcement
With great pleasure we are inviting the Winners, Runners or Consolation winners for the Trophies Distribution, for 1st SEWA Badminton Tournament "Shuttle Masters 2019".
Venue: Atlanta Badminton Club
975 Lakefield Ct #102, Suwanee, GA 30024
Timing 8-Apr-19, 6:30 - 7:30 PM ET
List of Winners
If you played doubles or if you know the person who has been a recipient, kindly request you to inform your partner, and attend this Trophy Distribution Ceremony to make it a grand success.
Looking forward to see you on April 8th.
SEWA Badminton Tournament Organizers
Ashesh Sharma / Asnhuman Mishra
Rules for Registration:
1. Online Registration starts 8:00 AM ET on 10-Jan 2019 and closes on 05-Feb 2019 at 5:00 PM ET.
2. It is first cum-first serve registration, there is a cap on accepting maximum 3 events per player (refer to the event table)
3. There might be Event day Registrations if there are available slots in particular event categories
4. If a player wants to change the events post registration, you may need to contact tournament organizers before close of Registrations with reference to your registration details.
5. One can register with one ID/email for multiple players e.g. email@example.com can register for herself, her son and her daughter (by completing registration for each players one after another)
6. Senior events are open to players who are over or equal to the age for specific category.
7. Combined 90+ events are open to teams where combined aged is at or over the age of 90 as of Feb 1st 2019. Minimum stipulated age is 40 years.
8. Doubles Registration:
9. Each Player in a double’s partnership must register separately online.
10. If you know your partner each one should mention their partner’s name in the Registration Online.
11. Participant playing in Amateur level (Single, Doubles) is not eligible to play in beginner level in same category (Single, Doubles).
12. The Organizing committee would combine events if minimum number of entries criteria (Min 8 entries required for each event category) is not met.
13. In Case the minimum entries are not achieved after merging categories then tournament committee can decide to conduct the event on round robin league.
14. The tournament committee reserves the right to change any of the above conditions.
15. There are 3 payment options: Online, Check or Cash, It is highly recommended to use the Online Option for faster confirmation of your registration. Note that Registrations will be confirmed once the fee is collected.
16. Check/Cash can be submitted to SEWA organizers or ABC Badminton club with reference to your Online Registration.
17. One can withdraw / cancel the registration one or before 28-Jan-2019 5:00 PM ET which is until up to 7 days before last day of registration.
18. If cancelled on or before this date a full refund will be given. Please allow 1 week to process the refund.
19. In Kid events the organizing committee will follow the following steps:
I. The match fixtures will be finalized one day before the tournament and shared with all by email
II. SEWA team will provide Shuttlecocks for the tournament.
a. Tournament grade shuttles would be used by all participating team throughout the tournament.
III. All matches will be the best of three games to Badminton World Federation (BWF) 21 points with rally-point scoring system.
IV. For consolation events all matches would be for 21 points each. Winners would the one who reaches 21 points first.
V. There will be 1-minute practice time before each match.
VI. The participating teams must self-judge practice time, scoring, lines (or through mutual consent can seek help).
VII. Winners have to provide the score sheet to organizers.
VIII. Acceptable badminton clothing must be worn during play, no shoes with spikes will be allowed.
IX. Players entering multiple events are likely to have a clash of matches for 2 concurrent events. Organizers would support in rescheduling one but players should be ready to play without break. Unable to report during this time would lead to his/her match being forfeited in favor of his/her opponent
For list of events please visit - https://www.facebook.com/atlanta.sewa/
To know more about us please visit - https://sewausa.org/
Sewa InternationalP.O. Box 820867, Houston, Texas 77282-0867
Tax ID: 20-0638718
About UsOur ImpactTeamFinancialsPolicies
Copyright © 2020 Sewa International. All rights reserved.
Sewa International is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) non profit organization registered in Georgia.
Copyright © 2018 Sewa International. All rights reserved.